Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
on line
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea it said on it's site that they were looking for some test vehicles (X included), but I wasn't sure on how current the webpage is or how often they update. They are located in douglasville GA if anyone was interested in being a test mule

·
on line
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea if they come out with the fronts, I'm sure they will be similarly priced as the fronty and pathy(very good thing)

·
on line
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just sent them an email asking about a couple of things, like if they have something already and haven't updated their page, or when something will come up, etc... I'll post it when I get something

·
Read Only
656 Posts
My son had the trail cage for his Jeep made/installed by these guys. His friend's Jeep is shown here: http://www.kenmtnac.com/WiZJ.html If the place wasn't so far away from my house (~hr drive) I might make the trip out there and see what they could do for me. Maybe sliders as well as bumpers. Shrock rear bumper ~$950 vs Kennesaw Mtn ~$600 Hmm? If their work is even close to Shrock's, this just may be an alternative.

·
on line
254 Posts
BuckeyeNavy said:
I like the look of their bumpers.. seem similar to the ARB we won't get.
X2

As far as weight they supply a half inch front leveling kit with the bumper. Hopefully it is just the added winch weight and not bumper weight.

·
on line
564 Posts
Cold Iron said:
...As far as weight they supply a half inch front leveling kit with the bumper. Hopefully it is just the added winch weight and not bumper weight.

The weight of the bumper alone would probably cause about a 1/2" drop in the front. When I added my shrock sliders my truck droped about 3/8".

Rob

·
on line
2,004 Posts
I would like to see another company start making stuff for us also. but it's all good. I plan on purchasing an 02-04 fronty and wheeling that.

·
on line
3,218 Posts
Those who've been around Nissan Offroad long eough kow about KMF..

(wouldn't touch it w/ a 10 foot Polock)

·
on line
254 Posts
DBAX said:

Think that would be KMA.

And thanks DBAX, enough bad out there on them I wouldn't touch them with YOUR, erhh never mind.

Cost of having a small market vehicle, talk about limited choices. Not quite used to that, normally trying to pick the right one out from the herd. It's a small herd now, a herd of one for the most part.

·
Read Only
656 Posts
Cold Iron said:
DBAX said:

Think that would be KMA.

And thanks DBAX, enough bad out there on them I wouldn't touch them with YOUR, erhh never mind.

Cost of having a small market vehicle, talk about limited choices. Not quite used to that, normally trying to pick the right one out from the herd. It's a small herd now, a herd of one for the most part.
So, what is the scoop on KMA? Heard bad things?

·
on line
3,218 Posts
Think that would be KMA.

Aahh, that's right, KMA. I thought it was KMF, for fabrication.

Bux, they're known for crappy welds, misaligned parts, bad symmetry, etc. Who knows, after the last 7-8 years, maybe they've improved?..

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: That may be true of KMA, but CALMINI also, has done the same, in their bumper packages--

-- :geek: :geek: --JIMBO

·
on line
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well I got a reply from them, here ya go

Will:

We now have the MultiCarrier available for the 2nd gen. Xterra. Pricing is identical to the first gen.

Regards,

Kyle
KMAI

1 - 20 of 216 Posts