Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
101 - 105 of 105 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
very doubtful considering the entire fabrication team was laid off he couldn't beg nor pay us enough to come back after that BS at least not those of us who've been there 16 years.
I respect that!

Is there any way I could still get my bumper? He said it was done...!

Maybe I need to file as a creditor or do something legal and could get it.

· Registered
155 Posts
They have not.
They are already selling off equipment needed to fulfill orders ;)
SW at this point does not care about the money they owe customers for outstanding orders nor the money they owe to employees when laid off on 10th .
Today is a payroll day for SW and look at that zero zilch nada came thru on the money owed to employees.

but yes i also see ur sarcasm :)
He is a Chevy guy he is hoping for a bail out. 😬🤣🤣🤣

· Registered
1 Posts
very doubtful considering the entire fabrication team was laid off he couldn't beg nor pay us enough to come back after that BS at least not those of us who've been there 16 years.
I don't know if this is asking too much or not but can you give us a contact to anybody from the business that could help us out? I ordered a bumper in August and would drive to TX from CO to get it... Can't imagine it is too far from completion..

· Registered
2 Posts
Had an order in since October, was planning on cruising over from Austin to get it, but just found this thread when trying to figure out why their website wasn't working, but I just requested a chargeback with my cc company.

I actually have worked in credit card processing, co-running a merchant service company, for about 20 years now and have seen this situation with businesses probably a hundred times at this point. In short this is going to be a huge mess but if you get a dispute in before they file for bankruptcy, you should get your money back. If shrockworks is broke, their processor (which would be a company like mine) has to foot the bill for the refunds. I've seen this part so bad it almost bankrupted a merchant account provider. Once they hit bankruptcy, everything changes though and there's a chance the court overrules card association rules on refunds, have seen this happen a handful of times when the liabilities are extremely large. I don't know what shrockwork's volume was so can't speculate how bad it's going to be, if you have an outstanding order with them, filing a dispute sooner than later is a good idea though.

101 - 105 of 105 Posts