Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2006 Xterra S M6 and 2010 Xterra Off Road
476 Posts
Damn, that sucks. I hope that all of those with outstanding orders can file claims with their credit cards.

I love my bumper. Glad I didn't wait to order it. Took 6 mos to get but was well worth the wait.

Hardcore Offroad in Pa is another choice.

· Registered
476 Posts
if this is true, this would be the last off-road fab company i would have expected to go under. They seemed very old school, grumpy to deal with on the phone, social media, etc but they have been in business for almost 20 years and ALWAYS seemed to put out a quality product.
I suspect if they went out of business that it wasn't due to a lack of business...but do to a lack of skilled labor or a lack of desire to stay in business(may have decided it was time to fold it up due to both)

· Registered
476 Posts
Thanks. I just looked at hardcoreoffroadpa.com and their rear bumper diy and already built prices aren't bad and look good. Nice to have another source to look to.

I bought their weld up kit for the rear. Fit well. They do things to keep costs down that might not be the best...but it fit well and I expanded it and added a tire carrier to it. Looks great.

I wish they did skids.

· Registered
476 Posts
Oh man, I'm so glad to have received my bumper when I did Dec 2021 - Ordered in June 2021
...Just in time too it seems...
That's where I'm at. Ordered Oct 21, received March 22. I would have ordered the hardcore if I had thought through the wait. I hope those impacted can get some sort of money back

· Registered
476 Posts
best method is CC dispute/chargebacks

No one beat me up / flame me but I worked for shrockworks (welder/fabricator)
owner came in on tues 10th laid us all off why i have no clue to be honest
just as dumbfounded and shit outta luck as the customers. we're currently owed 7 days pay + 1 holiday day pay.
best of luck to you finding a new role. If you’re as talented as guy that built my bumper you will hopefully find a job in no time. Best of luck again.

· Registered
476 Posts
Their rear bumper might not be the strongest (I don't have it) but their front has been nothing short of amazing. I originally bought it cus it looked very similar to the Shrockworks bumper but was cheaper and quicker.

It has lasted probably 50+ winch and recovery strap pulls, banging into rocks and trees, sliding against a Honda element in a parking lot and the powdercoat has held up really well even against the special chemicals they put on snowy mountain passes. I wouldn't hesitate to get it again if I was in the market for a plate bumper.
rear bumper is super stout. There’s a write up on here for putting it together. Their frame mount plates could mimic factory more to pick up more bolts and make it easier to assemble. That guy commented on his write up on it and I agreed after building one. I trust it really doesn’t matter though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts