Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
on line
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any pics of the shrockworks sliders that were powdercoated grey? all i've seen pics of is the black ones. thanks in advance!

·
on line
3,272 Posts
i cant say for sure but i believe syndicate's stuff is powder coated gray. there is another guy whose name i cant think of but i think his might be calmini gear.

·
on line
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, just what i was looking for

·
on line
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they look more like a mud-brown to me - mines a silver OR too so i'd be interested in what they look like when there's no mud on them.... i know i know, that's the way the truck should always look, but just out of curiousity, do you have a clean pic?

·
on line
3,272 Posts
Hey AZ-Ted, is your bumper grey too? I was thinking of getting a custom color for my shrock bumper but I was afraid that I would not be able to match the color if I need to cover up any major scratches.

Any experience with that?

·
on line
1,574 Posts
hey, sorry to steal the thread here, but has anyone ordered the bare steel, then hurculined them?
thoughts?

·
on line
1,320 Posts
125inA30zone said:
hey, sorry to steal the thread here, but has anyone ordered the bare steel, then hurculined them?
thoughts?
a lot of us have done it with the sliders... works great, easy, saves a few bucks when ordering from shrok and easy to touch up.
Muzikman is the only one I know of that has done it with the front bumper and if i recall he said he wouldn't do it again. Lots of prep work, labor etc.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts