Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering does anyone fab or know of a place that will fab a a hilift adapter that will help me jack up my X using the sliders? It will help keep it from sliding....
thanks

·
on line
1,618 Posts
Ouch! I'm looking.....
Ok. The company was/is called Badland Bumpers, and their domain expired about a month ago. They were only like $15 cheaper. I'll keep looking. I myself have to either fab or buy these soon. Might just make them myself.

·
on line
631 Posts

·
on line
807 Posts
sweet. That IS a great price!

·
on line
641 Posts
driver X said:
Not that Jim doesn't have "enough on his plate right now", but that guy is in Houston, so maybe Jim should talk to him, and then he could offer his Hi Lift Adapter as an option when you order a set of Shrock sliders.

Or, if you or a friend have some basic skills and tools, you could make your own adapter. It doesn't have to be metal - a solid block of plastic could be used.

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
on line
631 Posts
damn. well that sucks now!

·
on line
15,651 Posts
If you guys are interested, I contaced a local fab shop (the guy making my rack) to see if he would be interested in making them. I'll let you know what he says.

My guess is though, they are going to be more than $25...but I would expect less than $50 that the other site sells for.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts