Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
on line
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been 3 months and still no sliders. How long does it typically take? I've emailed them and they said something about parts shortage. Um, they charged my card the day I ordered, and still no product? Maybe charge the card when you send makes more sense to me.

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Dude, your preaching to the choir(sp?). I rodered my stuff way back when and it took a good 5 months to get any of it.

Pretty much this is how it goes when you order from shrockworks. You call,place your order, and pay for it up front. Then they tell you it will be about 6 to 8 weeks, maybe 9 weeks. What you do with that number is multiply it by at least two. So if i ordered somethign id expect it to take a minumum of 4 months. Thats how it goes. You really will get your stuff and be happy with it. But you will never be happy with the turn around time on your order. So pretty much, there is nothing you can do but suck it up and forget you ordered the sliders. Then when they show up you can wet your pants with excitment.

·
on line
148 Posts
looked at my invoice today and they had charged me the 10% discount on skids, so i was actually paying 70 bucks more. they were nice enough and quick to fix it though. hopefully i wont have to wait that long for the order, i cant wait now and its only been a day.

·
on line
2,125 Posts
yeah i placed my order for my sliders back in november and recieved them earlier this month. so yeah turn around might not be that fast, but believe me when i say that no matter how long it takes to get them... u will be extatic when the fedX guy is ringing ure doorbell. I know that i was...

·
on line
2,004 Posts
bigdaddychia said:
Nice thing about my Jeep. Parts are redaily available.
yep they are readily available? wanna know why? cause they're lying on the trail, because they broke off a jeep that went by!

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: That is ---SO TRUE and thats because--

bigdaddychia said:
Nice thing about my Jeep. Parts are redaily available.
---Jeeps, are readily available ALSO !!!

-- :geek: :geek: JIMBO

·
on line
1,231 Posts
I wonder if the type of slider (one or two supports) makes a difference? I ordered my sliders the last week of November and received them towards the end of January. Right around the 6 week mark. I have the single support version.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts