Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a picture of a Shrock front bumper on a new 4runner. Very nice. Looks similiar to the 05+ bumper, but has marker lights and fog lights.

Trying to convice my brother his Taco would look awesome with a shrock bumper if one was made for it.

click here for the picture.

·
on line
271 Posts
Nice!

Nice! The 4Runner would have to be my next favorite SUV. The Shrock looks great on it, although I'd get the 4Runner model with black fenders.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
4runners are fine, but if you want one comperably equipped you will pay alot more than you would for an X.. That is why im on this forum rather than the 4runner forum!

:cheers:

·
on line
1,884 Posts
I like the runner. Just a little too luxurious for me :geek: Although I tend to think they are about where the line should be drawn with SUVs. When you move past this level (say to an Escalade) you are getting ridiculous as the vehicle is now just too big too heavy and too fancy to use as a Utility vehicle. The big ones are just an obnoxiously big luxury sedan...

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PonyBoy said:
http://www.thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=730&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
Doh! You know when I posted this I thought to myself, self i have seen that picture before, but I don't know where. Now I know. And Know is half the battle.

Edit: It was in the general X forum, which is probably why when I looked at the 1 page of shrock posts I didn't see it. Pony you sneeky boy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts