Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
on line
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be ordering a Shrockworks front and rear bumper for my '07 OR in the next few days. What do you guys think of the rear bumper? Is it worth it? and would you get the tire holder set up, or just the plain bumper? Also, what color would you guys get for the front if you had a Night Armor X? I am leaning towards black.

Thanks

·
on line
15,651 Posts
I have both and I think both are worth it, but I guess it depends on what you are looking for. I don't see much point in getting the rear bumper without the tire carrier though.

As for color...I think there are pics floating around of both black and grey. I I kind of like the grey, only because it matches the other grey stuff on the truck. But I would probably go black just because it's easier to match other accessories to. :)

If and when you get sliders, get those in black for sure.

·
on line
232 Posts
We ordered the front and rear and have yet to receive both. I just got a shipment notification that the rear is supposed to be here on the 15th. We got ours without the tire carrier so we can have an integrated receiver that doesn't hang down like the stock hitch. The recovery points are a nice addition too. We were in a Discovery for 5 years and it will be a nice change to not have to look at the spare hindering rear visibility. We never had to change a flat before and the tire tucks up pretty nicely under the X so it's pretty protected.
If you decide to order, you better do it sooner than later because it will take a while to build them. I put my order in 12 weeks ago and the front will be at least another 3 weeks to completion.

·
on line
559 Posts
I have the rear bumper with tire carrier and I love it! It really is a work of art. I'm thinking of getting the front as well without the hoops. I have the sliders as well (in black).

·
on line
2,573 Posts
The Rear Bumper is the last bit of Shrock I need to be 100% Shrocked before he makes something else.

I'm going with the tire carrier as well as the Hi Lift mount and CB mount. I need to get my Hi Lift off the roof cuz I have problems getting into some garages in NYC and it's A TOTAL PITA to drive around looking for an outside spot some times.

Should be ordering soon when I see what my Tax return is like

·
on line
3,484 Posts
XterraVT said:
The Rear Bumper is the last bit of Shrock I need to be 100% Shrocked before he makes something else.

I'm going with the tire carrier as well as the Hi Lift mount and CB mount. I need to get my Hi Lift off the roof cuz I have problems getting into some garages in NYC and it's A TOTAL PITA to drive around looking for an outside spot some times.Should be ordering soon when I see what my Tax return is like
Only MC is 100% Shrocked! You need the Diff Cover and the Roof rack yet! Better Order the diff cover. Jim made a post on it! MC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts