Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else from Hampton Roads going to be making the trip? I should be headed up there Friday morning. There is a slight chance that I might have to wait for one of my passengers to get off work Friday around 12. Is there any interest in meeting up and making the drive to PA together? Maybe meeting up with some of the RVA members also.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I am taking off Friday and heading up Thursday after work. Will be staying in MD Thursday night then heading up to Rausch Friday afternoon.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Chris, I am not sure if I am going as of yet. But I do know that Rob (Coalition) is going up on Friday. If I do go I will be leaving on Friday round noontime. We need to get thru DC by 2:00 or we will be hosed with traffic. This also gives us time to get to Twin Grove campground and check in. From Richmond to Twin Grove is just about 4 hours. If I do decide to go then i would definitely like to caravan up there.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My goal is to miss the traffic. It looks like I will be leaving mid morning Friday. I might have a last minute passenger which would delay me leaving until about 1pm, that is going to be a last minute change in plans so I won't know until next week.

·
Banned
4,806 Posts
I'll be driving towards all you guys (Front Royal in particular) Friday afternoon to look at/pick up a M101 trailer and then driving to Rausch Friday night. Probably be passing some of you at some point.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts