Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

"SEXTerra" Badge.. Yes or No

7K views 26 replies 19 participants last post by  lowhombre 
#1 ·
Okay here are some pics... I bought the "SE" badge and it finally came in... the only problem is that the SE are slightly smaller than the X.

Do you think I should still do it????

See less See more
#8 ·
This reminds me of my buddy back in HS. Built himself a 240 SE-X. LOL

#9 ·
Just out of HS a friend of mine had a yellow mini bus (not a micro bus, a real yellow mini school bus).

Any way, it was required that he remove the "School Bus" labeling. So, instead of removing it all (it was a pain in the ass to remove), he removed the S and H so he had the "C OOL BUS". :)

#16 ·
Okay its being done.... but the X wont be red... It will be bright green... and Im going to re-do my shackles in the same green color!!!!

If I really like the stuff that color, I might even do a few other things... diff cover... skid plates... etc.

This will go on top of the green to protect it and make the color shine for years to come

#18 ·
the clear that you bought will dull the paint a little. it wont be shiny like it was with just the paint....

i painted my strut brace on my last honda gloss black and did the clear over it, and it looked like flat black... i would test it out first and see if you like it

lime green ????? it is different!

#19 ·
Not a good idea to mix Rustoleum and Krylon as they are different mixes. I like Krylon going on, but it comes off 2X's as quick as Rustoleum and is no where's near as durable. I think Lowes has a nice selection of Rustoleum even some industrial duty stuff, maybe in Mean Green Kermit the frog Irish cross dresser colors, Just kidding LOL MC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.