Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've built a decent little SOA 5x8 trailer with 30" tires for use behind my vehicles. Wanted to put some bright reverse lights (off road lights) on it. I searched here and saw some guys have rewired adapters, run wires from passenger kick panel etc. I called Nissan and they have a seven pin harness that is 'plug and play' as the guy put it. About $60. Just a heads up if anyone was interested in doing the same. I'll post back if it is a success or a waste of $60 but I have high hopes so far. Now I need to get some nice 31x10.5R15 10 ply MT's and it should be GTG. I covered every piece of metal on it with 3-4 coats of Line-X. Looks pretty cool. Gonna name it "The War Wagon".
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
I actually just received my 7 pin factory harness in the mail yesterday. This isn't really news tho. Lots of people have them. I'll be installing mine next week when my shrockworks rear bumper comes in. Mine cost me about 60 bucks from courtesyparts.com.

·
on line
7,135 Posts
This is a "war wagon".

There's a 12 volt line in the 7 pin you can use for lighting and other stuff.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is a "war wagon".

There's a 12 volt line in the 7 pin you can use for lighting and other stuff.
Yes, that is a War Wagon! I have a topper I was thinking of using but am also thinking about a 1/4" - 3/8" sheet of steel Line-X'd with hinges and heavy duty gas shocks. I can sleep on top and not have to move all my stuff around to do it. May put a SS sink and BBQ on hinges that will fold out along with a water tank of some size with a hand pump for pressure. I put a picnic table on it and used it on the beach with a full size BBQ a few times. Chick's (and guy's) dig it.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 5 of 5 Posts