Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys! Just thought I'd help any of you out that are in the New Jersey area. The owner of my company and myself have re-opened a shop in the Wharton State Forest area near the Atsion Ranger Station. Both of us are ASE Certified Master Technicians with Advanced Level Certifications as well. We do everything from routine service, to repairs and Check Engine Light Diagnostics, to custom work including lifts, wheels and tires, exhaust, performance work, stereos, remote starts and alarms.... anything you can think of. I'm offering this 10% Off coupon to you guys as a "Thank You" for the times you've helped me with opinions on products and such. Feel free to PM me, or call the shop number to speak to me (Mike) with any questions or to schedule anything you'd like to have done.

INDIAN MILLS AUTO REPAIR

Indian Mills Industrial Park
4 Park Drive
Shamong, NJ 08088

Phone: (609) 268-6580
Fax: (609) 268-6556

10% Off Any Service with this Ad!!

Servicing Cars (Foreign, Domestic, Exotics, and Classic Cars), Light Trucks, and Medium/Heavy Duty Trucks

Full Computer Diagnostics, Scheduled Maintaince, New Jersey State Inspections, Performance Work, Suspension Lifts, Custom Electrical, Stereo, and Alarm Installation

Two ASE Certified Master Technicians with Advanced Level Certifications on Site, Ask for Pete or Mike.

Open: 8am-5:30pm Mon-Fri, 8am-12pm Sat.

·
on line
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
does anyone have any interest in this offer? i know it sounds needy and i'm trying to be a money-whore, but i'm just trying to get some business in the door. will a bigger discount help at all? is there anything i can do for any of you guys to help get some business?

·
on line
51 Posts
Honestly I would be interested in finding a reliable mechanic that I could talk to, but NJ is a bit far from CO. :compress:

·
TNX Administrator
20,464 Posts
Site Duplication Error - Disreguard!

·
on line
89 Posts
MidnightCNR said:
does anyone have any interest in this offer? i know it sounds needy and i'm trying to be a money-whore, but i'm just trying to get some business in the door. will a bigger discount help at all? is there anything i can do for any of you guys to help get some business?
How much to replace brake pads and mount and balance new tires? I'm willing to drive a little to get a good deal.

·
on line
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PM sent with your quote

1 - 8 of 8 Posts