Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

September 2013 TOTM Poll

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
In Limbo
9,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
36 Entries this month including some nice shots from some first timers and a lot of previous winners with some excellent submissions.

ThePlasticOne

CaneCorpso

AlpineMountain

SHIFT_X

fdc_guy

downforlif

Surf and Snow

Silentoption

Rescue119

BilliumS

Mr_Scott

matt2558

Jordan

Killswitch

xterramex

Reggie221

PitSnipe

NMTerras

haynie17

Kevin B

Star_TreX

d.coates80

faster

XterraPA

bischofnt

MUDLOVER55

Blueberry - AKA 2010XterraJoe

Creek

KUMA

Lizardking

GuerillaXT

bucksnort

Toy Man

Paintsnow

Dtrock78

Ripper

·
In Limbo
9,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2010XterraJoe gets my vote! He has an awesome photo of his truck doing an awesome trail (Hells Gate) that only a few II Gen Xterras have ever completed under their own power!

·
on line
4,594 Posts
Rescue119 - Excellent tread lightly traverse of a water crossing! Minimal bow wake, and just enough forward momentum to make the crossing.

KUMA - WOW. I'm sure the photo is enhanced, but it is crisp, clear and spot on.

Paintsnow - SAD. IMHO This does not exemplify responsible offroading or driving. Private property, abandoned building, or not, these types of photos do no justice to the offroad community.

·
In Limbo
9,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Reggie. XterraPA said it was one of the only Xterras to make it on its own power? Is that true???
Posted via Mobile Device
You are one of only a few II Gen Xterras that made it up Hells Gate without a winch.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Challange accepted
You say that now. Wait till you walk to the bottom of it and look back up. The first thing you will say is "effffffffffffffffffffffffffff that!"

I thought the first year was intimidating, so I calmed myself and went back out there again this year and again looked back down that beast and again said to myself "efffffffffffffffffffffff that"

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Paintsnow - SAD. IMHO This does not exemplify responsible offroading or driving. Private property, abandoned building, or not, these types of photos do no justice to the offroad community.
Really? :crybaby: This caused less damage than your best tread lightly attempt ever. Might of disturbed a hobo or two or a tagger but, who cares?
Great pic PaintSnow:notworthy:

·
on line
2,165 Posts
Really? :crybaby: This caused less damage than your best tread lightly attempt ever. Might of disturbed a hobo or two or a tagger but, who cares?
Great pic PaintSnow:notworthy:

Thanks, I really didnt get what that was about. Solid concrete tunnel, no damage, the vehicle is on the road that goes through the tunnel....yeah. Idk. The picture still makes me happy! :D

·
TNX Administrator
20,374 Posts
Update: The Blueberry Wins !! And he has been posted up on the Home Page....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts