·
on line
631 Posts

·
on line
631 Posts
atekt said:
Ahh ha! Hell ya bro, What trail is it?
its a rock obstacle at Lake Mead. its near Anniversary Narrows, but it was my first time out there so i have no idea what the name of the trail is. we were with NV-TTORA (nevada toyota territory) club and the toyotas wanted to see what a nissan could do, so i showed them... over and over and over again!

·
on line
631 Posts
atekt said:
Right on, thats what I like to hear.
where is Sojo utah? is that south jordan?

·
on line
631 Posts
atekt said:
driver X said:
atekt said:
Yes sir, If you are ever in Utah lets go wheelin man.
sounds like a plan! you with UXOC? check out http://www.wasatchoutlawwheelers.com/
i dont know how often they update their site, but i know about half of their members and have wheeled with them many times. they have been looking for a next gen xterra to join ever since i moved.... they wheel all over utah, and i can refer you to the event coordinator if you want, just let me know

post some pics of your ride!

·
on line
1,206 Posts
driver X said:
atekt said:
driver X said:
atekt said:
Yes sir, If you are ever in Utah lets go wheelin man.
sounds like a plan! you with UXOC? check out http://www.wasatchoutlawwheelers.com/
i dont know how often they update their site, but i know about half of their members and have wheeled with them many times. they have been looking for a next gen xterra to join ever since i moved.... they wheel all over utah, and i can refer you to the event coordinator if you want, just let me know
post some pics of your ride!
Ya that sounds awesome, I am a member of UXOC but have not met up with them yet. I will have to check out that site, as I am ALWAYS lookin to wheel. I will get some pics up asap. Thanks for the help!

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Are any of those women going to be with us in Vegas? Or are we stricly on our own for female entertainment? What am i saying?! Im going to be the one with the gaggle of my friends models with me! You guys are lucky i decided to come!

When i was visiting a friend in England................Yes, i took the X with me on a boat....Here is my Entry in the TOTM contest. I was doing some "Urban Offroading" in an alley, and went to snap a photo and lo-and behold some jerk parked in front of me and you can get the rest of what happened!! Ruined my shot!

·
on line
2,077 Posts
mcampana said:
Here is my Entry in the TOTM contest. I was doing some "Urban Offroading" in an alley, and went to snap a photo and lo-and behold some jerk parked in front of me and you can get the rest of what happened!! Ruined my shot!
did you drive the X across the ocean too?? them right hand drive cars aren't very common on this side of the atlantic :cheers:

sexterra - your next mod should be an external tap for that keg on coming out of the hatch! that'd be pretty awesome for tailgating!!

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.