Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on line
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...SEMA is coming around next week! Is any sponsors going to be there...i'd like to go and am wondering if there may be something I should look out for for our X!...if not...at least can check out the chicks...i mean trucks!

·
on line
75 Posts
I will be there too. Maybe I will run into you.

I will be visiting with many Xterra related venders. Of coarse I will report anything I find of interest for the Xterra owners here.

·
on line
2,248 Posts
redewenur said:
So...SEMA is coming around next week! Is any sponsors going to be there...i'd like to go and am wondering if there may be something I should look out for for our X!...if not...at least can check out the chicks...i mean trucks!
Is it open to the public now? I thought you had to have some sort of press/vendor/manufacturer credentials (which maybe you do...). That would be cool if it's open to the public, not that I can make it down there this year.

·
on line
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i believe you still need credentials...but have been asked if I wanted to attend....always wanted to, but never ended up actually making it...hopefully can make it!.....hope to see you there XterraRacer!...is your X going to be displayed in any of your sponsors' booths?

·
on line
631 Posts
Jason... I can get you tickets, need your info before hand tho... I think the deadline already passed to purchase them, but I can still get them at the show. Getting yours, mine, probably alberts, i think danny wants to go to, maybe william..... let me know whats up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts