Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
on line
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to get rid of my 5 stock tires (BFG Long Trails). I see they are roughly $580 brand new. They have 38,000 miles on 4 of them and 0 on the spare. What should I be asking for them? I have an offer of $275. Is that logical or is this giving them away?

·
on line
671 Posts
38000 miles?
take the 275 right now!

·
on line
245 Posts
I think I got 40 bucks a piece for my rugged trails when I sold them to America's Tire to get my Mud Terrains... They had 500 miles on them... Get that fa sho!..... (Superbad)

·
on line
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the tips. I have it set up to meet up with the guy on Saturday. He's already agreed that he'd buy them. Awesome.

·
on line
1,504 Posts
Hey ricky find out if he needs another set...I've got about 40K miles on mine and wouldn't have even thought about selling them this late in the game, but if he's interested in a 38K set, I'm not sure if he's using them for personal use or what...but since I'm close to you, find out if he can use another set...after you get your cash in hand ofcourse! Thanks man...

·
on line
245 Posts
Maybe there is something we don't know in the materials of this tire...... I think BF Goodrich made a limited run of platinum belted Long Trails... :drunken:

·
on line
1,792 Posts
cHurt said:
Maybe there is something we don't know in the materials of this tire...... I think BF Goodrich made a limited run of platinum belted Long Trails... :drunken:
Nice guess, but you're a bit off. It was gold leaf raised white lettering.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts