Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
on line
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I haven't bought mine yet but if you own Hella lights then you also risk them being easily stolen.

I plan on mounting mine to the roof bin fairing, installing a locking bin handle, and reinforcing the anti-theft level with these Barri Nut Locks.

There's many different Barri Nuts with different hole patterns, so the likelihood of a thief having the proper key for your Barri Nuts is remote.

$19 includes two M10-threaded Barri Nuts and a unique key.

https://www.expeditionexchange.com/barrinut/
________
LEXUS LX

·
on line
3,484 Posts
lostboy said:
usmc xterra said:
I got mine too early! MC
Not for the rest of us :cheers:
LOL yea I hear ya! Thanks. And thanks to all the How to's with other ways to do the same things or improvements and options to what we already have. Ain't this place great? MC

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Syndicate said:
usmc xterra said:
Man you are quite the finder of cool stuff!
:) I'm just a gear junkie. More to come fore sure.
That's OK, you are doing good, I am a gear Junkie also, but now I can turn the screen towards my wife, show her all your stuff and it makes it look like I am deprived! :) Keep it up! MC

·
on line
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Lol, you know what's funny... My girlfriend occassionally peeps what Im posting because she's an X fanatic too and she keeps saying, wow I didnt know you had that... Now I'm getting gruff for spending so much money on off-roading gear. So, yeah, I feel your pain.
________
Iolite vaporiser funktion

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.