1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
2,459 Posts
If they only came in yellow!

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
Use your discount codes guys, save the additonal 10% off, I will get a few sets in for the meet if anyone is coming so you can check them out in person...

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brian,

Here is my review of these seat covers. I know you obviously have nothing to do with this, but maybe if enough dealers say something they will make better covers for those of us that don't have side air bags (I think that is 80% of the problem with these.

---
Well, got them installed. I have no pictures yet.

Install was not too bad. Two of us did it in about an hour. The supplied directions are clear once you have the covers and are looking at the seats.

The back fit nice. The only thing I don't like is that the back comes all the way down on the back side of the seat. If you fold the seats flat you no longer have the plastic backs on the seats. I give them an A- on their fitment and looks.

The font totally suck. I very well might just take them off. The bottom fit is very loose and comes off just from getting in and out and the backs have one entire side missing because of the side air bags (which I don't have). If they made a set that did not have the cut outs for the side air bags they would be 100x better. Also, you loose the map pocket in the back of the drivers seat and the little pocket on the side of the passanger seat. I give them a D- on fitment and looks.
---

·
on line
3,484 Posts
I'm glad you said all that. I was about to order some. I was waiting for you to say something. Funny that they don't mention all that is the sales pitch they give you to buy them.

I've yet to see an X even on a dealer lot with the side Air bags. Seems it would be better to make them for the without's and cut em out for the withs.

Also be kinda nice to make the back's some durable material that would stand up like the floor does. I wonder if that panel comes off and can be re-installed on top of the cover????

Anyhow, only way we learn is to speak up, good,bad or both.
If someone says nothing, we know nothing.

I'd be tempted to return em.
Maybe see ya at the dealer on Sat 15th Muzikman! If I am here, I'll be there!

I'm not sure you understand what I think I said, But I am sure that what you thought I said is not what I meant! Just to be clear! MC

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
I am sorry they did not work out for you MM,
If you want to return them I understand!
I will forward your comments to Nissan North America, and see what happens.
I should have installed a set on a dealer X first, and I would have noticed the obvious downfalls.

Sorry you were not Happy, but I am glad you understand that I do not Make them, I just forward the info that is sent to me from Nissan.

Brian

·
on line
2,459 Posts
mmm....Good info. I was thinking about ordering those when they were made in yellow. Guess not.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
s4iscool said:
so are these a pretty much NO GO?
I am still running them only because I want to protect my seats as much as I can, but I wouldn't buy them again. I would spend the extra money and get a set of Wet Okoles.

I want to see if someone can sew some fabric down the sides to cover over the side where the side air bag is supposed to be.

·
on line
1,667 Posts
any one have these?

EBAY

cant beat $35 for front and rear

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My guess is that they won't fit well..if at all. The seats in the 05-06 are different than in the first generations.

·
on line
1,667 Posts
true. true. wet okies it is.

thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts