Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
on line
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have an 05 SE and am looking for any info anyone has regarding the Nissan Factory Seat Covers that they are making for the new X's. I know Coverking makes some good ones but want to know what everyone thinks. I think I want to get some kind of neoprene seat cover though for the waterproof aspect. Any info would be appreciated.

·
on line
246 Posts
The factory ones are inadequate really. They don't fit properly and are really loose. The sides of them are cut out for the side airbags. The Coverkings are really the best option. They make separate ones for different options. The ones that are made for the side airbags, if i remember properly, have a flap that Velcros on one side and cover the side of the seat. The fit very snugly and look really good. I went s wimping on the gulf over the summer and got right into the X with out drying off and you can see where the light gray part got wet. So if you plan on being soaked when getting into the X get solid black.

·
on line
63 Posts
Do a search on Coverking, I just got a full set of the neoprene for X-Mas after reading someone else's post on them and love them! Perfect fit, matches interior color, way better than the crap Nissan offers, and close to the quality of Wetokole but for half the cost.

·
on line
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the advice. I have been looking a lot at the Coverking ones(the black and charcoal). I actually got the Nissan ones for Xmas and I am going to return them. They don't fit right and have a saggy look to them. Like others have said, they also have a cutout for an airbag system where there is no airbag. I am probably going to order the Coverking ones in a few days. I am looking to see where I can get the best deal. I know JC whitney has $50 off your order of $200 or more ( They are $199) so I might go that route. Anyone ever order seat covers from them? Also, I am always looking for some good pics of any neoprene seat covers people have installed so if you want to share any, that would be great!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts