Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here's an option for installing a scangauge for those who have swapped out the OEM radio for a single din unit. Pretty easy actually. I just got the mount from here
http://store.nexternal.com/shared/S...2=262199044&ProductID=102&Target=products.asp

took the little triangle thing and bolted it to the bottom and ran the wire underneath. nothing fancy and it makes it clean, plus I didn't want to run wires in the headliner and down the A pillar. Here are the pics

I think it just looks clean. Anywho here ya go

·
on line
551 Posts
Good job.
I was wondering what to put into the space if I changed out the radio to a single DINN and now I know.

·
on line
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OregonX said:
Good job, dude. I like it.

Is it easily removable?
oh yea, well kinda. The I had to finagle the cat5 cable in there, but once you get it somewhat loose you can just pull it off and out. It is velcro'd to the triangle piece that came with the kit

·
on line
169 Posts
So the Pioneer Headunit fits right in? I was looking at the 4900, but the guys at crutchfield said that it would not fit. did you have any prob;ems getting it in?

·
on line
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
UpperMake said:
So the Pioneer Headunit fits right in? I was looking at the 4900, but the guys at crutchfield said that it would not fit. did you have any prob;ems getting it in?
nope not one problem...

·
on line
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts