Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently moved to SC, and I have been trying to explore and find ATV and offroading trails. I have a Yamaha Raptor and Banshee which are my main source of offroad fun, but I would like to find some offroad trails for the Xterra as well.

Recently I went to http://www.carolinaadventureworld.net/
That place was a blast.

Manchester State Forest Blue and Red OHV trails.
http://www.sctrails.net/trails/ALLTRAILS/mc_atv/Blue ohv.html
Good place to get a quick ride in. That's about it.

Anyone in SC, lets post up and discuss all the good offroading/atv spots.

I have yet to here about or find any good offroading for the Xterra.

·
on line
612 Posts
down in charleston we used to run the marshes & whatnot on people's land w/ their permission. Haven't been in that area in years though so I'm no help.

·
on line
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is good to know. My wifes family lives in Charleston, and we go down there frequently to visit. Now, I will be asking around for offroading spots when I am in Charleston. Thanks for the help Yeller.

·
on line
1,891 Posts
Keep an eye out on the NC threads, there are frequent trips to URE there, and maybe to Telico. I'll be back this comming May, and definitely hittin up queit a bit of trails all over NC and then some.

thaddawg, how does it feel to be back in the states now?

·
on line
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is almost too good being home with the family. I am loving it and having fun while I can. I will be deployed to Iraq in September so I am taking full advantage of the short 6 month break at home.

You need to hurry home safely dude, and hopefully we will be able to plan a weekend adventure in NC.

·
on line
612 Posts
I'll be heading down to Charleston the weekend of May 11. After I get my lift installed one of my dad's friends will be taking me out to do some wheeling. I'll let you know the specifics when I hear em.

·
on line
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Yeller, unfortunately I will be TDY to Hill AFB, Utah from May 5th thru 26th.

Work has been crazy lately. I have been lucky to get 1 day off/week, and it isn't looking better any time soon.

I will definitely be getting into a weekend full of fun as soon as I get the chance.

·
on line
1,891 Posts
Hey thaddawg, there is a pretty big URE run from 30May-1June, that's seem like a perfect timeframe for you, check it out on ENCXC.org
Have fun out there in UT.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts