Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I am in the process of putting together a Nissan Xterra club for Southern British Columbia. The club will be for all Xterras, 1st and 2nd generation. I am really just at the initial stages. I know that we can generate alot of interest locally and create some great club events as we grow. Perfect example is the first run I organized in February which had 3 Xterras. The run we have planned for this weekend could have as many as 7 or 8 Xterras.

So far I have registered a domain name for the club. The name is www.sbcx.ca
I have started by creating a very basic website that I will post upcoming events on as well as a few pics from past events.
As I get more time, I will expand this website. I am a noobie when it comes to building websites, so this is a work in progress.
I have created a couple of logos that you will find at the top of the website. I would like to determine what the club logo should be. I am interested in feedback in regards to the logos. Feel free to submit your own ideas as well.
Here are the 2 logos:

Once a club logo is determined then I will get stickers created to give to those that want to become members. As well, I will create business card type things that can be used to tell other Xterra owners about the site.

Of course, I will include links to all the great Xterra websites, most importantly, this website.

·
on line
224 Posts
Excellent, count me in!

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Neil, I updated th site last night. I need to figure out how to make the pictures into thumbnails so that you can click on them to enlarge them.
Thanks for the feedback.
I am going to tweak the round tire logo a bit and then try and get some decals made up.
Will see how it goes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Really excited about the new site

Good job on the new site and am stoked about having the sbcx.ca around. Let me know when you get some of those decals. I am also from Langley, BC.

·
on line
412 Posts
ya seems like the clubs been dead for about 8-10 months.anyone still wheeling there x in the lower mainland? Ive done abit this summer but am going to call it quits until next spring.need to upgrade my suspension and do some repairs or just trade my 06 offroad for a 2011 pro 4x.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts