Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,:hello2:

It's been awhile since I've posted anything. Work has been busy, Lots of days on shift.:angry5: And @ home, well I've been overseeing a full kitchen remodel on my days off (3 month's & counting). :rant:

I've been lurking:lurk:, posting here and there:hal, but mainly wishing winter would go away so i can see all the great posts of getting out on the trails:cheers:...

Speaking of which, lets just say when I'm home later on this year, I'm hoping to get on those trails with you all.:pirate: As long as... well... you don't mind having a non xterra tagging along:scratch:

oh... no it won't be in the ol' ford pickup either:confused:... My "new to me" vehicle won't be ready for 6-8 weeks from march 3rd. :thumbup:

YES... this a teaser thread too.:geek: lol and no I'm going to be tight lipped about it too :evil4: ha ha ha ha

catch you all soon:eek:fftheair:

-sass

·
TNX Administrator
20,478 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I dunno, you guys think you have enough ish to dish out between two separate people? Oh, and welcome back Brian :D !
Lol... Mike, I agree with that.

So I'm spending my last day in town fixing the ol' ford. New windshield and I just dropped it off to get some lite hail damage fixed. I'm so glad my sister is letting me borrow her little red dodge pickup so I can go to work this weekend. Otherwise a rental was gonna kill me lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Update: as of March 7th my order was processed. As of the 19th my order is scheduled for production. The wait is killing me but @ least I'm stuck here at work so I get to count days anyways lol.
-sass
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Have they indicated when you can expect delivery? Can only imagine how much the wait is killing you right now.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Nope. As I understand, the worst part is to come. Delivery... I hear it takes almost 4weeks just for that. There's been some big miss shipments that have been going on.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
"insert small rant:cussing:" I talked with my boss today about getting off work later this month to pickup the new vehicle when it comes in.

He was like,:director: "with your new rotation, i can't afford for you to get any extra days off" :sad5::argue::boxing::banghead:

So even if it shows up anytime from now thru the end of the month I won't be able to pick it up until I get back in May.:pale::sad11:

-sass

1 - 20 of 38 Posts