Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did this as a special project for a customer but I think some others may like it and it came in cheaper than the regular net and no holes to let stuff through. Only downside is that the front section has to drop down to use the ceiling seatbelt strap.
All powder coated black steel hardware, now rings are PVC coated black, 216PSI military grade mesh insert, adjustable straps. Super strong and looks really good too!
Can do in MILSPEC OD GREEN or COYOTE TAN by request.

http://www.raingler.com/#!product/prd1/1662171195/large-ceiling-net

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got some different things we could do for a custom piece. I really likes the look of OD Green outer and a black mesh center we did awhile back for some expedition build up.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No SHIFT, not really offered online like that for tan etc. The black mesh one is the third. You gotta click color to see, but it's $89. Let me know if you want one in tan, happy to build it for you though.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how about adding a couple of fabric loops so some things could be hung from the net, would be pretty handy I would think when out camping.
Guess we could do that. I've been using carabineers where needed just since I have some around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts