Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
on line
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hagerman Pass rated "3", and Mount Zion rated "4"

Interested in doing these and checking them off the list.
Near Leadville and should make for a relaxed kind of day .

Im thinking the usual 0900 meet up time and leave no later than 0930

Since mod day takes up the next weekend and Ziplining :iconbiggrin: with HIGH ALTITUDE X is the weekend after that I would like to get out as much as possible. as well as my folks just bought a Jeep and may wanna come out with us for the first run back in an off road vehicle (after selling their badass 4runner a few years back)
Want to try all the new trails possible this year.

Bri

Who is interested

·
on line
4,196 Posts
I'm in. I was going to post something for this weekend but had not decided on a trail, so this works great for me.
Any idea of a good meetup spot? (You Springsers would probably be coming in from the south whereas most of the NoCo group would come down from I70.) Somewhere in Leadville maybe?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Damn, again I will have to miss out. I only finished my Titan Swap for the front last weekend. I will be swapping in a M226 with Elocker this weekend. Wish I could get out wheeling for once with this Colorado Group, still have not met anyone. I hope you all have fun!

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'm a maybe, I have friends coming into town this weekend. If I can convince them to tag along ill be there!

·
Registered
277 Posts
BTW the parking at that gas station is very limited. Safeway is a mile down the road and may be a better option. There are three gas stations by the Safeway for topping off as well.

·
Veteran - AKA Truffle's
3,410 Posts
love to go but the trails just don't seem worth the drive have fun guys

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'm out as we are going to the Air Force game.
Sorry, Rocco. That would have been an opportunity to get some skids to you.
No worries, enjoy the game!

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
FYI - going thru Glenwood Springs on the way home, I got to I-70 and Copper Mountain at 5:35 with a 10-min gas stop. Arrived home at 7:15. How was the Aspen route?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
on line
4,196 Posts
FYI - going thru Glenwood Springs on the way home, I got to I-70 and Copper Mountain at 5:35 with a 10-min gas stop. Arrived home at 7:15. How was the Aspen route?
^^ Raven & I were gassing up in Leadville when you called (my cell was in the rig, so I missed it.) We all stopped breifly on top of Independence Pass too.

We arrived HOME in the springs at 745pm. That was stopping for gas and dinner
Posted via Mobile Device
I arrived home @8:05pm after grabbing some takeout.

Pics to follow shortly...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts