Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well if anybody is up for a run on 4/22 Im off that sun & mon Was looking to do a trip on early Sunday ,My rig is back in working order again ! Was hoping to do a run w/someone nearby! Post a reply here or drop me a message

·
on line
463 Posts
I'm still trying to get in touch with ANYONE FROM SCCX about getting into their web site.
their compuetr hates me !

If anyone on our site can get in touch with SCCX's admins,,,,,,,please have them get in touch with Me at

[email protected]
Or
Here, with a pm ?

Thanks all
Jim B

·
on line
564 Posts
I figured FrankB would jump in for the rescue!

Rob

·
on line
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
on line
853 Posts
bigboyindiego said:
WELL SINCE I MISSED ANOTHEr SCX run i I was gunna go http://www.dirtopia.com/wiki/Los_Pinos_Trail if anyone wants to tag along drop me a pm !! gunna leave around noonish !!
Did you wind up going to Los Pinos? If so, how was it? Before the fire last year the road up to the lookout was paved, but still fun. The Espinosa Trail coming down from the lookout to Corrall Canyon was a blast, but that all burned up in the Horse Fire (which started the day after we were there).

·
on line
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My son & I went but they had cdf working there and they wouldn't let us hit the trail ended up going upto Julian for what was left of the snow that weekend . STILL WANT TO GO W/SOME OF U GUYS so when u go out lemme know :bounce:

·
on line
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ANYPLACE say within an hour or so drive from downtown San Diego to go wheelin Have off tomorrow and want to head out somewhere ANY IDEAS ???

·
on line
1,831 Posts
Corral Canyon OHV or Ocotillo Wells OHV.

Corral Canyon is closer to downtown but I'd opt for Ocotillo.

There's trail maps in a box outside the ranger's station.

I'll check back here later tonight to see if you need any more information, like directions, recommended trails, etc...

·
on line
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ID LIKE TO GO TO CORRAL CANYON went there w/a buddy while back have no idea if i'd find it again Synd when you gunna get yer rig back up Love to go witcha on a ride im off weekend of 6-16 and 6-23

·
on line
589 Posts
Keep me in on this one too guys, it looks like I finally resolved my rear diff leaking (what a pain though) and am starting to itch to get my X back out...

·
on line
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Erick said:
Keep me in on this one too guys, it looks like I finally resolved my rear diff leaking (what a pain though) and am starting to itch to get my X back out...
Hey if either of you OR ANYONE want to go 1 of those weekends Drop me a line Im off and so is the misses so I have someone to watch my kids so IM FREE !! :bounce:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts