Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I'm in Rocklin and have noticed a handful of X's with some minor stuff here and there. Wondering if there is anyone from the site around here.

I also noticed a good handful of SF and South bay people on the nor cal thread. That's a hop skip and jump for me.

Down for meet and greets, wrench days (wealth of tools and knowledge, complete AllData Pro helps also if i get stuck), beer days :eek:ccasion5:, and easier runs. Though i have tons of OR experience, the X has been a daily driver for me and all mods for the moment are reliability, preventative maintenance or correcting Nissan engineering flaws. Cant do any heavy trails ATM with this.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like an idea,
I have 1 caveat though. If my long overdue and back ordered air bags show up this week i will be installing them on Saturday.

HID lights also. Was going to get better bulbs for night time but realized how cheap HID kits are now a days so i just ordered a set.

·
on line
236 Posts
I'm in midtown sac. Silver x with bumpers and rocket box on top
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in midtown sac. Silver x with bumpers and rocket box on top
Posted via Mobile Device
Nice, now that's the local i was really looking for lol.

I don't mind Bay. I drive a lot. Hell i'll run to the wharf for some chowder on bored weekend then head home. But when you're talking mod day or meet and greet and have a few beers, it's easier to get home after 4 hours in a bar when you live in the same city :icon_smile: or lugging tools and parts around etc.

·
on line
236 Posts
Mod day sounds fun, I live in Orangevale.
hey do I see you driving around on hazel? I work at the sac metro fie station 33. Once while I see i think a lifted x driving down hazel in the mornings

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey I live in citrus heights always down for wheeling, meet ups whatever. I have a lifted 2012 with 33's. Let me know.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 11 of 11 Posts