Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Administrator
19,398 Posts
@JOSX2 - I became a member at XN shortly after they started and I would pop in every once in a while to see how they were doing, not to harm them or anything, just curious as to how they were doing.

·
Caretaker of The Minion
3,720 Posts
hhaaha...not to harm them ;-)

well....come on back over & become one of the active refugees! we won't blame ya one bit or hold it against ya ;-) you've done so much for TNX over the years....and it unfortunately looks/sounds like AG doesn't care any longer :-(

·
Administrator
19,398 Posts
Yeah, whenever I logged into XN, it was like - "What do you want?" But it was cool.... As far TNX I feel like I'm taking to the wall. And when they do answer to a question and/or issue - it's "NO"....

·
Caretaker of The Minion
3,720 Posts
well....they've had a change of ownership a couple yrs ago, for the better IMO. I doubt you'll get that kinda response now.

question is...how long are ya gonna keep talking & banging your head against that wall? :-(

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
@JOSX2 - I became a member at XN shortly after they started and I would pop in every once in a while to see how they were doing, not to harm them or anything, just curious as to how they were doing.
Come on over Old Navy! Xterra community is small and tight. We want to keep it that way.

So what, we got ran out by AG. We are live and well on the other site, IG, and OB Nissan thread is picking up.

The same info, how too's, knowledge, and must former regulars that made this such a great site are over there now helping keep/make XN a great site. Our requests doesn't fall on deaf ears anymore, and there is even a f$#king edit feature for old posts!!!!!...... and PM's!

This is a great do over opportunity for our community. We are stronger has a whole on 1 site than split on 2. XN is where to be now! I imagine everyone is welcomed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

41 - 45 of 45 Posts