Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking to change my door rubber seals, but can't find the good part. Does any of you could help me with that? What i found on courtesyparts and jerseyparts is "welt-body", but since my english is not good i'm really not sure!

The part i'm looking for is the one on the truck, not on the door...

thanks!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
what year is your X? I work at a Nissan dealership and can get you the exact part numbers, oddly enough they vary from year to year. Those numbers you posted are referance numbers in the nissan catalog. All Nissan part numbers should look like this
80830-EA000 (weatherstrip-front door, RH)
80831-EA000 (weatherstrip-front door, LH)
82830-ZS20A (weatherstrip-rear door, RH)
82831-ZS20A (weatherstrip-rear door, LH)

I provided the part description as well. I think I looked these up for like like 07-09 as it was the widest range. So your part numbers MAY vary slightly. Although that may be for inventory purposes as the body hasnt changed so Id be surprised if those didn't fit every second gen. Hope this helps!

·
on line
2,263 Posts
The 808 & 828 series are the seals that attach to the doors. We have dual seals on each door.

There is a seal for each door (attaches to the door, 808xx/828xx) and a seal for the door opening (attaches to the body, 769xx) which also covers up the pinch point

·
on line
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, thanks, I'm looking for the part that goes on the body, so it would make sens to be the 769xx. So it is really '' welt-body'' the name of that thing??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts