Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this may be kinda of late to post this. But what the hell. Sexterrapa andmyself are going to R. Creek december 13th thru the 16th. The 13th and 16th will be more for travel time. We will actually be wheeling on the 14th and the 15th.

We would like to pen this up to any MODIFIED vehicles. There are stock friendly trails. But you really do need skids, lift, sliders to do this place safely in my opinion. So any one who is interested and has a capable vehicle post up!

http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/

Comfort Inn
570-345-8031
68 Rooms available
Indoor Heated Pool / Fitness Center / Deluxe Cont. Breakfast

Mention wheeling and you get a discount.

·
on line
776 Posts
rausch

Well, doesnt look like I can make it. cant get the time off of work! Is it possible to make it the following weekend instead? I really wanna hit up rausch creek again!!!!

·
on line
776 Posts
Well, it was worth a shot! It would have given me the chance, not to have to deal with my family!!!

and ive got yer boner biotch :thefinger:

·
on line
2,077 Posts
cincinnati_xterra said:
If I have some money saved up by then ill go but ill have to get a tent cause im not sleeping with mark of course his tent is big enough to start a motel 6 in.

go to walmart and spend like $15 on a full size air mattress. That's what i used this past weekend, fit in the X perfect and was pretty comfortable. You'd have to remove the rear seats and fold the fronts forward, but it was a lot cheaper than a tent, and pretty convenient.

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, camping with me is more like moving the bedroom to an outdoor location. I bring a 10 person tent with a built in room for the dog, a full size bed,, sheets, comforter, pillows, table, fan, lights. What the hell! Its going in my truck not yours! And thanks for not wanting to sleep in my tent Nick. Your ass stunk after the TN trip! At least when i showered with the horses i was clean!

·
on line
1,667 Posts
I'm going there the weekend of December 1st with UNYX with sexterrapa (if youre still going). ill try to make it this weekend also.

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: Hey guys, just buy one of these, then you can carry it all and also--

--YOU'RE HATCH TENT---

--What more can you ask for (scept a WHITE ARTIC truck)--

-- :geek: :geek: --

·
on line
1,667 Posts
yeah i think i have to match a face with the mouth

·
on line
527 Posts
willgr1 said:
cincinnati_xterra said:
If I have some money saved up by then ill go but ill have to get a tent cause im not sleeping with mark of course his tent is big enough to start a motel 6 in.

go to walmart and spend like $15 on a full size air mattress. That's what i used this past weekend, fit in the X perfect and was pretty comfortable. You'd have to remove the rear seats and fold the fronts forward, but it was a lot cheaper than a tent, and pretty convenient.
I usually sleep in the truck but for multiple days of wheelin its easier to sent up a tent.

·
on line
1,667 Posts
i think im just going for that saturday.

·
In Limbo
9,460 Posts
I am going to the UNYX run on December 1st also. That way if I break something I'll have about 2 weeks to fix it and be ready for the 14 & 15.

I figure I'll be staying in a hotel too. It's going to be cold and I don't want to sleep in the X and stink it up with my nocturnal gases.

1 - 20 of 200 Posts