Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ripped one of my roof rack cross bars off, i wanna gonna go down to the salvage yard and pull one off another Xterra. The guy said its mine for $30, they retail for $200 (which IMO is rediculous ) I have a 2006 "S" does anyone know if the bars are the same size for all the 2nd gen X's. :scratch:

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
I thought that the second gens had darker roof rails as the 2.5 gens have a silver roof rail. that might be the only diffrence but nothing that a can or 6 of bed liner won't fix lol

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. haha paint and liner! i painted my plastics a year ago and i was touching them up last night and looked up at the rack and decided im gonna be painting that this weekend anyway. Hopefully i can come across some other goodies while im out there. My dog decided that the center consil flip up door would make a great scooby snack hahaha. I dont have fog lights, so if i come across some would it be hard to install them in mine?

·
Registered
918 Posts
Fog lights are pretty much plug and play. If you do get fog lights out of the bone yrad. Be sure to grab all the clips and screws and assorted hardware off the one in the boneyard. There should one green clip for each and one or maybe two screws for each light.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts