Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 Pro-4X and was wondering if it was possible to "make it" so that I can turn on the overhead lights whenever I want. The way they work now you have to have your highbeams on. Oh and I have no idea what Im doing when it comes to wiring or electric. I did change out an outlet at my house the other day and was pretty damn proud of myself. Would also love to be able to turn on my locker in 4HI !!!!

thanks

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
There are a couple how-to's in the section on how to wire roof lights always on. *mobile so can't copy paste*

Might be a little more indepth, but nothing overly complicated.

As for the locker, there is also a How-to where you will have to splice a harness.

I never understood why one would need the 'locker anytime mod'. When would you want to turn on the locker before trying to get your self unstuck with 4wd?

Not to harp on you, but more of a general questioning to the rest.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I never understood why one would need the 'locker anytime mod'. When would you want to turn on the locker before trying to get your self unstuck with 4wd?

Not to harp on you, but more of a general questioning to the rest.
I want to be able to be in 4HI and turn on the locker before I try to charge through the mud hole. Mud is really the main reason at the places I go. You need more speed than you can get in 4LO to make it through. So 4HI and the locker would be awesome.

·
Registered
550 Posts
needs the locker on in 2hi for drifting, :rockin:duhhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts