Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great time with 2 XJ's at Rausch Creek, PA. Pushed the X hard.

Let's just say the place has really changed with all the logging behind the current office all they way to Trail A. The trail out of the camp ground "L3" is pretty much a road with no trees. Then on the West side they turned 11 into a road with no trees too. Not sure why.

Click for Full Album

Random Shots.
Looking down from the top of L3 towards the camping area. Crazy

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No video.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mcampana said:
Who's queer ass red X is that in those photos? :3some:

jk!
I think you mean XJ. I won't bash the XJ guys because they are the only one's that would go out this weekend. It was suppose to be the Long Island Xterra club event at RC. Turned out I was on the only X.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
That is a nice XJ. I guess they need to readjust their bump stops...or they really didn't need their front fender flares. ;)

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Muzikman said:
That is a nice XJ. I guess they need to readjust their bump stops...or they really didn't need their front fender flares. ;)
The flares were on in the morning, but he removed them to avoid damage. Something about they cost $300. Also, he just had the axles cut down to meet NY inspection rules.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Yeah, those are bushwacker flares...not cheap. I had to pick up at set of 7" flares for my Jeep and nearly died when I saw some of the prices. I ended up finding a cheap set of brand new Omix for $110. :)

When you say the axles cut down, you mean width wise? Hmm....

·
on line
616 Posts
One of the clubs I am a member of was out there as well this weekend. It was the member's only run for Off Camber Crawlers, a DC area non-denominational off-road club. Had I not been busy this weekend, there might have been two Xterra's out there.

-Old Army

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes width wise. The rear was a 9" Ford and the front a D44.

Old Army. There were so many groups there I could not keep track. Over a 100 trucks. The trails were busy.

I did spot an old X.

Edit: I just saw a post from a friend that volunteers at RC. 160 trucks on Saturday. It was crazy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts