Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
on line
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the rockford sub located in the truck stock? I bought my x without the rockford fosgate package and put about 4k into kenwood head unit/nav/1000w amp/jl audio speakers up front/morel in the back/bluetooth/ipod etc and it sounds great - but wouldnt mind a little more bass....
was thinking about picking up a rockford fosgate sub for quick fix instead of spending more $$ since there are no stealth boxes out there just yet... i have the amp under the passeger seat... any input??
Thanks
j magic

·
on line
1,638 Posts
If you have other options, I don't recommend the RF sub. I have hated mine
since day one. IMO it vibrates more than it actually puts out bass. My bass
setting has always been set to -1 or 0. I am the type who likes a pair of
10s or 12s in the back. The only thing the RF sub seems to do is vibrate the
hell out of my ass.

·
on line
189 Posts
it should be under the sub
is a pretty neat stero upgrade.

·
on line
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so i ordered the sub.... when i put my setup in to keep it stealth only could fit a 4 channel amp underneath the passenger seat.... need a sub amp - considering the RF sub fits under the drivers seat - will have the guys put it there....
I have a great audio guy - i am soso - but feel confident they treat my truck they way i would (maybe even do a better job) so - i ordered it today should be here by wednesday and all installed by friday. Thanks again for your help :rr:

i'll post some before and after pics... and i mean once i get my shrock sliders on (they came today) i wont be embarassed to take a pic of the truck!!!! :!:

thanks again guys you kick a$$

1 - 10 of 10 Posts