Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well someone here posted something about rock crawling lights a while back. I decided that I wanted to do something similar. This is how im going to do it.
Front bumper.

The lights..

Mock up!!!

I know I dont have my tires on right now but you get the general Idea....

·
on line
576 Posts
I think I want to see more pics of your gf getting shit faced.

J/K, give it a go and let us know how it works out. Should make the spotters job alot easier at night if u turn these on and turn off your head lights.

·
on line
1,792 Posts
I like it a lot, and it makes me want to go out and do the same thing.

When I'm alone in the dark, half the time I'm looking under the X with a flashlight when I'm in something tricky, even around camp, since I camp in the backcountry all the time. It looks like even driving those babies would light things up nice.

·
on line
631 Posts
HEY! that was me that posted this topic a while ago. but mine was for a stock bumper, and there is no room under there with 285s. so... i have yet to mount them. but i will soon, and it looks so much easier with the shrock bumper over a stock one. but i will see later. thanks for the pics!

·
on line
1,361 Posts
Like the looks of it and think it's a good idea.

Also, we would accept vid's instead of pics of your girlfriend :compress:

·
on line
631 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
Vids coming soon..... LOL

im waiting...

what vids am i waiting for again?

·
on line
3,272 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
Vids coming soon..... LOL
I am bumping this since you're out at MOAB. I dont know if you had it wired in time but if you did, I am sure we all wanna see some shots!!!!!

·
on line
3,272 Posts
Muzikman said:
Yeah, but they serve a purpose.
To pick up the honeys....BABY BABY! :downtown:

oh, and of course they're also there to get your arse out of a fix when you decide against your better judgement that you haven't had too much to drink and a night ride sounds like a great idea......
:chug:

·
on line
631 Posts
DBAX said:
ROUNDEYES is well made and popular in Landcruiser/Toy circles..
ive got 4 of those rectangular ones sitting in my toolbox. my neighbor gave em to me since he sold his bike. i forgot all about those until now! YES now i have rock lights to mount!

·
on line
631 Posts
wow looks good! same way i had mine on my jeep... now if only i can find a spot with stock bumpers, then i will be set!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts