AC shackles
PRG Coil spacers
Audiobahn AW1206T in custom fiberglass box
MTX Thunder81000D
MTX re-Q
lobo shelf
Inverter

Comments:
Eddie and I enjoy a good day out on the trail, typically ending with some beers and camping. Looking forward to doing more mods and wheeling with other members in CO.

TOTM June 2009

Fiberglass sub box, first time fiberglassing. Could have spend some more time with bondo and some wet sanding but I was done besides its going to get beat up from camping gear.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
That first pic should have been entered for TOTM! Nice rig man and beautiful scenery. Colorado looks awesome!

·
on line
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the comments everyone. I didn't feel its worthy of a TOTM with the stock tires on there. Still waiting to get the 285's on some dirt.

Creek, looks like someone is trying to get a May 10th run together. Limited trail selection currently due to all the freaking snow. I hate this time of year, ski resorts are closed and trails are closed.

·
on line
25 Posts
So... what is the Garage Door Mod? Or is that similar to the Tupperware Mod? Which I don't know either?

·
on line
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
its just a button attached to a garage door opener. It was more of a security thing when the X was parked outside my garage. Easy for someone to see a garage door opener and break in and open my garage. An unlabeled button seemed to be a safer bet. Plus I got the idea from some other X owner.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts