Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a relevent addition to the general Xterra section. Ill go out and get the mag that has my photo in it and see if i cant get it scanned in here now since i have more free time.

But apparently its pretty bad outside. I looked out my window and this is what i see. Ill take some better shots after i get out in it with the X.

My pool view

Poor jeep, this chick really doesnt take good care of it, tires are always half flat and the rear springs are shot. Its wierd, she doesnt really belong here anyways, Im a snob. I knwo she is only shacking up with someone and cat really afford to be here! I say ban the jalopy!

·
Read Only
656 Posts
It's actually snowing here in Atlanta this AM. Don't expect any accumulation, but we welcome the snow since it's a rarity. Causes lots of problems on the road, but still fun for the kids and us "older" kids. Would love to have a foot or more of the white stuff. It would be gone in a day or two at the most and we wouldn't see it again for at least another year.

·
on line
127 Posts
Talking to my old roomate sounds like quite the storm y'all are having up there. I think I'm going boating when I get off watch.

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: Yea MC, when I had my shop in Paradise (California) I had a cabin in Sterling city (3500 ft) in the Sierras and it snowed, heavy, every year--

--Since I sold off-road tires, I was expected to drive on UNPLOWED roads to get down to my shop, which, of course I did--

--But living in snow is liks Hawaii--great fun for a short time, you just don't want to live in it !!

-- :geek: :geek: --JIMBO

·
on line
704 Posts
When people ask me about my age, I state the actual number and then add, "but I lived only for 2 years." Yep, life has never been better since I move to California. Want to play in sand? Go to the Southern part of the state. Love snow? Go up to the mountains. Once I get a house in high Sierras my life will be complete :)

Snow sucks, but it sounds like you're getting some nice powder. I loved when it snowed in the country side, but I absolutely hated snow storms in Boston.

·
on line
623 Posts
yeah, i couldn't stay in either. we have a level 2 emergency but I had to get out just to get a feel of what wheeling is like. no one is on the road and i'm just flying around with all 8 lights on......cop in front of me pulled to the right, i guess to pull me over...but i made a quick left and took off :geek: i should be able to run all lights in this weather
________
HOW TO ROLL BLUNTS

·
on line
552 Posts
I was suppose to go up to Ohio this weekend to visit my sister...that didn't happen. That is a lot of snow...

·
on line
1,127 Posts
Wowww that is alot of snow. I just got back from Bike Week in Daytona Beach Florida and I have to say, if any of you see a rerun of yesterdays Supercross....WATCH IT. This race was nuttssss, I was shocked at how many of the riders made it to the finish line. The Puddles in the middle of the track were soo deep that if one of the riders stopped, the water would come clear over there seat...They probably would have been better off with Jet Ski's . By the end of the race I was soaking wet! At least my camera was dry thanks to an empty trash bag I swagged out of trash barrel. :)

·
on line
1,744 Posts
I may have some god snow pic...provided I can get out the door, haha bit of a storm going on here that is adding to a near record snow fall. I'm going skiing tomorrow and will take a few pics.

·
on line
3,050 Posts
up here we've had 190cm of snow so far this year, more than the last 2 years combined. The weather guy said the record is 208 set in 1930's sometime. All I know thank god I bought a snow blower this year before the winter. Right now I have just about waist high snow drifts on my highway...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts