Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Camping:
http://brownmountainbeach.com/camping/
We will be camping at this campground, assuming they still have availability for that weekend. We are tent camping, but there is a bathroom and shower facility on site; this is not free, but has amenities that allow you sh!t, shower, and shave with hot water.

Activities:
Friday Night: We are 50/50 heading up on Friday Night and camping out that night; if others are going, we will go.
Saturday: Off-Roading with my wife and the girls and about 8 other rigs with about 3-4 families joining the trip; will be done around 3pm, and I don't think any of the other rigs are going to camp out
Saturday Night: Pumpkin Carving and family event. More adult conversation later in the evening after my girls go down.
Sunday: Off-Roading with or without the family (whichever they decide) at Brown Mountain
Sunday Evening: We may be staying overnight again, but will probably opt to go home starting back around 3-4pm on Saturday.

Sn0

·
Registered
101 Posts
Keep us posted on this trip as it evolves. We have several family things that weekend, but I might be able to make it to one of the day trips. Would have to meet the group at the trail head. Would be good to follow someone that knows the trails!

Was in the area today and hit a really nice mountain road near Brown Mountain Beach Rd. Nothing technical but a little more than you're typical gravel road.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Wish I can make it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts