1 - 20 of 359 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rhode Island Mod Days

Time to get it back on!

Address: 6 old carriage rd west warwick RI 02893

If you need something done post up and lets get it done!

We take beer and pizza
--------------------------------------------------------------------

This Week: 2/17/2014
Time: 6:00pm, Beer and Pizza

Ricel's X

Mayo's X
'Get laid' (with a chick this time)

C3PO's X

Billy's Comanche

Tim's Purple Wrangler
Also too much to list

Craig's Cherokee

MtDewMike
ABS wiring - Needs his 4x4 back

The Shop. (Slow WIP but she's getting there)

Hit me up if you want to join us. Or just grab a beer and chill out!
We like Saturdays, but basically if Curt is bored, his garage is open.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
So I recently picked up a new X after the old own went. Good times in that truck. She had a life and it was a full time job keeping her on the road. With the new one, no more maintenance. least for a while.

But he mod bug was still strong, and with all the mulah going to the car payments, it came to me to do the next best thing. Spend other peoples money!

Monday Mod-Day is a full go here in RI. Every Monday we are going to try to get together and fix or install something.

The past two weeks have been focused on Tyler Mayo's swing arm replacement. We've got a list growing and more are adding.

Mayo's X just starts with a bumper... Then the Heep has a Lota work lined up, and even XterraVT was out of the rock he's been hiding under to bring us the Chevy to play with soon.

The List.

A shot of mayo actually working!

VT doing some work.

Wasn't done on Monday night, but I built a bench for the shop.

My swing out replacement for Mayos X. Practicing on his X before I build one for mine.

My slow buildup of parts for my stocker..
Yeah they need some Radflo TLC. (Calling them tomorrow)

·
on line
3,647 Posts
Curt, if this is something that you guys are going to host every week, I am going to sticky this thread. Just please update the thread weekly as to whether the MOD Day is a go or no go.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds good guys;

This coming Monday, 10/7 Ill be hosting another Mod-day Monday @ 6:00pm. Looks like we will be finishing Tyler's Swing arm and possibly fixing his CV.

If you want to get something up on the white board hit me up and I'll add it up.

·
on line
4,919 Posts
I've got a lot going on at work these days, but maybe I can swing down one night in the next couple months - It's a two hour hike each way, but I may be able to swing it - maybe crash at a friend's place on the south shore for Monday Night Football.

I've got a couple of 6" LED bars I need to mount up and I've been on a Plasti-Dip craze as of late.

I wish I had my own garage/shop space - I love the idea of the weekly mod day

·
on line
3,647 Posts
I think Joe and I are going to be coming down this Monday. I need to do w wheel bearing and as he sad something with his winch.

1 - 20 of 359 Posts