Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ordered my ARB RD149 w/ ARB Tire deflator for $955.98 shipped to my door!!! And rather than having to use my credit card I used "Bill Me Later" through paypal where I get $10 back and have 6 months to pay it off interest [email protected]!!!

I was apprehensive about the site first but then saw a strong following on the Jeep forums, so I gave them a call, spoke to a very informative guy who before letting me off the phone gave me a 10% promo code just for calling in!! He said they don't stock them but there is "a one full business day handling period, so we will receive your order today and should have it shipped by Tuesday the 20th!" Fingers crossed!!
Promo Code: Rock10OFF
http://www.rockridge4wd.com/ARB-AIR-LOCKER-NISSAN-M226-32-SPLINE-ALL-RATIOS-R-p/arbrd149.htm

Ordered it on Friday the 16th at 2pm MST. They are located in WA state and they did not have it in stock when I ordered... I missed the delivery guy yesterday @ 11:23am!!! From not having it in stock to shipped to my door in less than 3 business days including Saturday!!!! Fedex just dropped it off:) Not too mention you can't beat the price!!
Well packaged:

I'm a very happy camper:)

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
That's really cool. Great service.

But, I hate you right now. I saw your tire deflator and thought to myself. Hmm that looks like a good idea. Went Amazoning and ended up buying the deflator, the inflator with gauge and the tire repair kit. Thanks for making me spend $108.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But, I hate you right now. I saw your tire deflator and thought to myself. Hmm that looks like a good idea. Went Amazoning and ended up buying the deflator, the inflator with gauge and the tire repair kit. Thanks for making me spend $108.
Bahahaha, I understand!! The thing is sweet! For the longest time I was using these valve stem caps that had the tool on the outside of the cap to unscrew the valve to release the pressure... These things are 10x better, accurate and more efficient!! You'll love it!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JUST AN FYI THAT THEY WILL HAVE THE M205 ARB Locker in mid may:

The estimate he sent was $988 shipped, but not including their 5-10% off promo code you get for calling in

"Christopher,
ARB will not have these available until around May 15th. Then there will be a few day lead time after that. I wouldn’t expect to see any lockers until around the end of May.

Jeff Harvey
ROCKRIDGE 4WD
4932 Contractors Dr.
Suite B
East Wenatchee, WA 98802
www.rockridge4wd.com
www.facebook.com/rockridge4wd "

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Another phenomenal review for Jeff, Erin and Derran at rockridge4wd!!! Just got hooked up with an Engo EPF1000, w/ 8 ton grease-able snatch block and wireless keyfob and visor mount for $340 shipped!!! Yes, that's cheaper than the "Group Buys" that just ended and this is their everyday call in deal with a better wireless system. Be a smart consumer and do your research.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Another phenomenal review for Jeff, Erin and Derran at rockridge4wd!!! Just got hooked up with an Engo EPF1000, w/ 8 ton grease-able snatch block and wireless keyfob and visor mount for $340 shipped!!! Yes, that's cheaper than the "Group Buys" that just ended and this is their everyday call in deal with a better wireless system. Be a smart consumer and do your research.
HA!! Several people told them it was not a very good discount. lol

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh yea dude, check the trasharoo one too... can you say retail?? I mean its always an extra $15-20 for a custom logo through them and you need a minimum order. You can get the regular ones and the special logo ones that have already been produced directly from trasharoo for the same price. I wouldn't call it a group buy I would call it a group of people that would like a newx custom logo and who want to pay retail for it;)

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I hear you... I guess I could just say PM me for pricing, cause these guys are really a great group of people from the experiences and conversations that I have had with them. And they are responsive. I guess I want to say if you are thinking about anything off road, give these guys a shout first!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts