Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I previously order ubolt flip kit and shims from prg last week friday, said it was going to ship that following monday. Its been a week and nothing. Emailed greg and he said ubolts where back ordered but i was not notified. So i called and wanted to add sway bar links. Staff answered and as i told him since my ordered wasnt shipped can i add something to the order to save on shipping. His reply was, greg left for a few days, i dont think i can help you there, hand on i have another call. Puts me on hold for 5 minites so i hung up. Was pretty pissed because i couldnt add on to my previous order. Why would you denie a sale??

So went on performancelift site, almost ordered extended swaybar links like greg said would fit, they called me in like 1minute to verify and ask what my problems was. Such great customer service.. Shipped out like 5 minutes after placing order with a phone call. That right there is top notch service. Also saved 5% on total. Ill give them 10/10 for sure
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Yea Greg sucks butt through a straw, sure he is a nice guy and all and will answer questions on the phone. But why he gets away with the crap he does is beyond me. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM HIM.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts