Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
No difference in my MPG's. More power and better acceleration. I was hoping for a little difference in MPG's but the power increase is all, not a total bad thing.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Same here. No difference in MPG as measured by my Ultra Gauge. I think I feel better power but it's hard to say if that's just wishful thinking without numbers to back it up. I really would have liked some better MPGs. I'll probably try and sell the programmer.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I think that if I didn't have the E-load tires I would get 2mpgs back. The X goes like a bat outta heck now, too bad I can't change those out for some C-load tires and move to the country.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Are there any hypertechs that do the performance tune AND tire settings? I'll pay $300 for an increase in HP, TRQ, MPG (if it happens), and can change to larger tire size.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Just changed the tune to premium.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Its a small difference bit not alot.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
were you able to adjust for tire size? and did it fix the speedometer and odometer so it is not off anymore? i had one on my silverado, but never changed the tires on it so i don't know if it worked or not.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
were you able to adjust for tire size? and did it fix the speedometer and odometer so it is not off anymore? i had one on my silverado, but never changed the tires on it so i don't know if it worked or not.
I don't think it has that feature... I'll check soon though.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
If you want something to fix the speedometer the hypertech 730106 will do that but it does not tune jist calibrate.

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
150 Posts
I was wrong about the shift points, can't do those. It's adjustable rev limiter and adjustable top speed limiter.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
It'll do that. I didn't raise the top speed. Just WOTL and premium tune.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts
About this Discussion
63 Replies
28 Participants
PhullD
Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums
We’re the best Nissan Xterra forums to talk about your Nissan Xterra Mods and off-road adventures. The New X is the ultimate club Xterra.
Full Forum Listing