Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
on line
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All.

I sent in an order yesterday for a rear bumper w/ tire holder, asking for an estimated lead time for delivery so I can reserve a bay at my buddy's shop, but I haven't gotten a response. What's the usual turnaround time for emails? I'd rather not call and bother them at Shrockworks, since I'd rather they work on making my bumper. :icon_smile:

·
on line
13,467 Posts
If your waiting for an email its going to be up to a week or two weeks sometimes. Just call them and ask. They do have people there to just answer the phone. No one will think your a pain in the ass for asking that question. But i bet i could answer it for you right now. Its going to be about 12 weeks. Maybe even 16.

And if your worried about a bay at a garage, dont. I did it in a friends driveway. It isnt a hard bumper to install, honest. The only tricky part, in my opinion was putting the tire swing arm on. You may need an extra set of hands.

·
on line
99 Posts
also you may want to take the eta with a grain of salt, but your parts will be worth the wait. Just if your promise date comes and goes don't be too surprised.

·
on line
1,792 Posts
Yeah, they're great on the phones at Shrockworks. And while an ETA from now would be difficult, Jim's honest ballparks have been accurate in my experience. He may also let you know when something is about to ship.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts