Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't called Greg to ask him directly, but whatever happened to these? Is anybody still running them? Greg posted some product and price lists over at CF last month, and they weren't listed.

I'm guessing it's because the shock has to be mounted upside down to allow the most room between the shock, CV shaft or tie rod (which makes mounting the resi difficult?)

Just curious...

·
on line
191 Posts
It's probably because most people don't need them. Greg can get you anything though. And the shock is actually mounted the most common way. If you search around in CF i'm sure you'll see my set-up. I go by Baja_Jay over there.

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JayP said:
It's probably because most people don't need them. Greg can get you anything though. And the shock is actually mounted the most common way. If you search around in CF i'm sure you'll see my set-up. I go by Baja_Jay over there.
You're right. I'm dumb.

By the way, nice truck. I've seen those pics before. I talked to Greg about getting those Radflo 2" bumps, and what he has to do to get the cans to work. Those bumps are definitely going to be my next purchase from him.

Thanks for the info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts