Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered the edge material for my drivers seat and the center fabric where I had a nice hole from a cigarette. both materials will cost either 100 or 120.00 depending if the fabric is in this state.

the edge of the drivers seat was work out from my fat ass rubbing everytime I got in and out of the truck.

the material is for Nissan trucks.:rockin:

·
on line
845 Posts
I had the edge material of my drivers seat replaced also. $150 for some sort of naugahyde as I recall. Looks great, no wear.

·
on line
874 Posts
I could be wrong on the part number, so someone else back me up, part 87370-N50006
is the seat cushion trim... I am thinking the cover, just for the drivers side base, listed at $157, so if your spending $120 on just the materials and then putting sowing skills to the test, I would opt for this part if it is the correct one. I too have the edge of my seat warn, so i assume you wear jeans every day like i do, that and you don't have side steps or rock rails to step on

·
on line
874 Posts
I could be wrong on the part number, so someone else back me up, part 87370-N50006
is the seat cushion trim... I am thinking the cover, just for the drivers side base, listed at $157, so if your spending $120 on just the materials and then putting sowing skills to the test, I would opt for this part if it is the correct one. I too have the edge of my seat warn, so i assume you wear jeans every day like i do, that and you don't have side steps or rock rails to step on

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
The seat material Nissan uses is wayy to delicate for a truck. My seat edge was worn in 6 months. Got seat covers to protect

·
on line
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
still waiting for material to arrive..... probably next week.....

I don't think I am fat..... do I look fat?

·
on line
951 Posts
On my 06 with off-road interior, Nissan doesn't offer just the seat bottom fabric, you have to buy the entire seat bottom. Idk why. It was some crazy, expensive price and I said f it. The other interior trim level seat bottom fabric can be bought separately.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts