Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on line
1,479 Posts
bigwilly11189 said:
Is there a pocket that i have not noticed?? For some reason I'm confused as to what pocket you are refering to...
X2

·
on line
400 Posts
BGXterra said:
bigwilly11189 said:
Is there a pocket that i have not noticed?? For some reason I'm confused as to what pocket you are refering to...
X2
X3 lol

out of all the "pockets" that theres in an x by the 4wd switch he might be talking about the covers for the non existing buttons

·
on line
559 Posts
In the early 05's, if you didn't have VDC or any other switches (locker, etc), you got a pocket next to the 4WD dial.

·
on line
1,017 Posts
Ah makes sense. Thanks. In regards to pockets I like to use the Passenger side seat Pocket to keep excess cash in for emergencies, just like 20-40 bucks nothign much...most people dont notice it, especially in a smash and grab.

·
on line
400 Posts
bigwilly11189 said:
Ah makes sense. Thanks. In regards to pockets I like to use the Passenger side seat Pocket to keep excess cash in for emergencies, just like 20-40 bucks nothign much...most people dont notice it, especially in a smash and grab.
sadly that and the driver seat pockets(back) are the only ones in the car.. couldnt they make one for the passenger side?!!??!!

back to the topic..

xterrablack what happened with yours?

·
on line
564 Posts
bigwilly11189 said:
... I like to use the Passenger side seat Pocket to keep excess cash in for emergencies...
Hmmm...I never had any of that "excess cash" before :laughing6:

Rob

·
on line
1,479 Posts
bigwilly11189 said:

ah..great idea i will do that too

·
on line
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I mounted my Sirius receiver in that pocket but had to drill through the back for the wires. My X is a lease and figure at the end of the lease I would have to replace that piece before I turn it over. I know that the plastic pocket is a whole piece with the control for the 4WD - I was just hoping it wasnt gonna cost a ton to replace the plastic.

·
on line
400 Posts
XterraBlack said:
I mounted my Sirius receiver in that pocket but had to drill through the back for the wires. My X is a lease and figure at the end of the lease I would have to replace that piece before I turn it over. I know that the plastic pocket is a whole piece with the control for the 4WD - I was just hoping it wasnt gonna cost a ton to replace the plastic.
im sure some xmember here has one laying around somewhere.. ask around

1 - 12 of 12 Posts