Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
on line
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! My husband (Mosi/Marc) and I are picking up a 2007 Offroad X on Monday. We have a bit of an Xterra history. Marc got a 2000 X in 1999 and was one of the founders of PNWX. I got my 2001 X in 2000 and helped start the now defunct KY Xterra club. Marc and I met on XOC, then met in person at GOX2. Shortly after, I moved from Kentucky to Oregon. Shortly after that, we sold our Xterras. After 5 years of wheeling a Land Rover Discovery, we're getting back into an X. We're both pumped about it.

This looks like a great forum. I'm happy to be here! :wave:

Mindie

·
on line
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dpatton said:
mindie said:
I got my 2001 X in 2000 and helped start the now defunct KY Xterra club
Welcome. What happened to the club - run out of jelly? ;-)
Something like that! I moved away, and it fell apart. (No, you can't call me "Jelly.") There were just too few people with too busy schedules, I guess. :)

·
TNX Administrator
20,462 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have you guys! :cheers:

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: Wellcome BACK guys--

--I'm from Portland and if I remember right, you guys have a pretty wild section of the Willamette their at Beaverton --right ???

-- :geek: :geek: --JIMBO

·
on line
463 Posts
Wow, some Real history !
Welcome back !
Boy, and after your rains cease, you'll have some great areas just out your back door ?
Regards, Jim B

·
on line
122 Posts
Welcome back Marc and Mindie. Seen Mosi's post's back when I joind XOC in Nov of 2000. Don't forget to Mosi the tailpipe to break it in correctly.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome to the club. :wave:

·
on line
132 Posts
What's upper? Welcome back! PNWX is a cool club too, when I was almost thinking about moving to Seattle and that area I was going to join, but my girl and I just decided to live in SF cuz she got into UCSF.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
mindie said:
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! We're now official with our 2007 Avalanche Offroad X we picked up this afternoon. Let the arm wrestling for the keys begin! :eek:ccasion9:
Congrats! I can bet we know who wins that one! You'll let him have it long enough to do the Mods, then you test em! I had to buy my wife a Saturn to get her out of my X! (she fell for it!) MC

But it wasn't long and......

1 - 20 of 24 Posts