Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
TNX Administrator
20,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Well I finally hit that mark, (15,000 max characters per thread), for Texas, so I had to slit Texas into three sections. Texas is now in North Texas and South Central Texas and Southeast Texas Sections.

·
TNX Administrator
20,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Well I started these in Feb 2012 of last year and I've been working on them ever since. As you can see, out of almost 15,000 members, I've only processed/viewed 3,904 members so far. So I'm going to assume, you and your friends are in the other 11,096 members I've not gotten to yet.

Regional Member Lists (15Jul13) Status/Comment Page;
http://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?t=51540

But, if you or anybody wants to be added, then by all means post up and I add you.

·
TNX Administrator
20,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hey no problem, I didn't take it that way. Just giving you some info on the project to date. Sorry, if you thought I was mad, but I wasn't. Any info you can dig up, make this go a lot easier.

·
Registered
107 Posts
To aid you in locating fellow members from this region, I have listed members by state as indicated below. I have also broken it down further to indicate members by city in each state. Some members have choose not to list what city they are from in their profile and these members are listed first, prior to the state city listings.

Indicated below are random examples of Member's Xterra's from each state of this thread; just click on link under photo to view members from that state;

I'm in Fayetteville, Arkansas! Please and thanks for the update! :rockin: :eek:ccasion5:

·
Registered
17 Posts
If you could add me that would be sweet. I just purchased a 2015 Pro-4X on Friday. I'm located in Houston, TX and looking to start off roading. This is my first 4x4 as well.

·
TNX Administrator
20,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I'm in Fayetteville, Arkansas! Please and thanks for the update! :rockin: :eek:ccasion5:
A little long overdue, but got you in there.

If you could add me that would be sweet. I just purchased a 2015 Pro-4X on Friday. I'm located in Houston, TX and looking to start off reading and off roading. This is my first 4x4 as well.
Also Added!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Please add me to SouthEast Tx group. I'm in The Woodlands,TX.
THANKS!

21 - 40 of 41 Posts