Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
on line
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife was in a Speedway the other day. A man came in to refill his Speedway travel mug. She noticed that the bottom of the cup looked funny. Then she realized the insert from an XTerra cup holder was stuck to it. She watched him leave and he got in an XTerra.

·
on line
1,479 Posts
lol I am guilty of that too

·
on line
79 Posts
haha i drink alot of gatorade and the 20oz bottles always get the rubber things stuck on them and ive walked outa my truck quite a few times with one.

·
on line
1,084 Posts
I'm guilty of walkin out of the car wit it stuck on my snapple bottle...Ya'll should drink some more snapple. It is made from the best stuff on earth

·
on line
163 Posts
Because of this I twist my bottles as I pull them out. It is weird I have done it so much now that I don't even think about it anymore and just do it 2nd nature. Even in cars where it doesn't matter.

·
on line
1,831 Posts
Spicoli said:
...Because of this I twist my bottles as I pull them out....
Lol, me too.

Speaking of recognising X owners.. I was at a traffic light and another modded new gen was at an adjacent light. I'm pretty sure we were both staring at eachother and probably both wondering if we should wave... It was sort of comical. Guess you had to be there.

·
on line
589 Posts
Don't think that was me at a stop light, though I always do stare and wave at other modded X's in SD. I always see them too, because I work over by REI and that place is a haven for X's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts