• Radflo

• Fox

• Billstein

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just checking to see if anyone has had a recent experience with ordering from radflo. Turn around times? Covid delays etc... I know there are a ton of threads on here about radflo, I just have not seen any recent posts. Thank you guys.

10 inch 2.5 coilovers with reservoirs and adjusters
Extended 2.5 shocks with reservoirs for the rear
Ordered 4/15/21
I will update as soon as I receive the order

·
Registered
285 Posts
Ordered mine Apr 2nd thru PRG to complete my TS parts. Still waiting, and NO replies from Greg. He's so on/off nowadays and I'm a repeat customer, ugh!

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Choose who you order thru carefully. I ordered from a local shop here in Vancouver who places the orders thru Nisstec. Placed the order end of January, and I'm STILL waiting. I was emailing/messaging any/all companies involved last week (Nisstec, Radflo, Eibach) and what I gathered is that Nisstec shit the bed on this order which is why it's taking so long. It's apparently on the way as of last friday. Radflo told me they are at 8 week turnaround times.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
L
I'm just checking to see if anyone has had a recent experience with ordering from radflo. Turn around times? Covid delays etc... I know there are a ton of threads on here about radflo, I just have not seen any recent posts. Thank you guys.

10 inch 2.5 coilovers with reservoirs and adjusters
Extended 2.5 shocks with reservoirs for the rear
Ordered 4/15/21
I will update as soon as I receive the order
Ordered mine Apr 2nd thru PRG to complete my TS parts. Still waiting, and NO replies from Greg. He's so on/off nowadays and I'm a repeat customer, ugh!
I ordered mine through CDJ. So far they have been amazing. Great customer service, easy to get a hold of, and they have a wealth of knowledge they are willing to share.

·
Registered
2011 Pro4X 6SM Night Armor
374 Posts
Order thru Nisstec 9 March
Received the call today 6 May finally shipped my way (2 months)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts